Thursday 14 August 2014

Instalove!

A quick peek at the Instagram app on my iPhone tells me that I'm a 9 week old, Instalover. Okay, that's maybe not the whole truth as I have had a personal Instagram account for a while; however a short number of weeks ago, I decided to set up an account that was connected to my blog. The idea being that I could share some of the photos that didn't quite make it onto the pages of Effortlessly Excessive. As it turns out, I actually post just about anything and everything on there. I guess you could say I'm a tad, 'Instaobsessed' Feel free to cringe at my use of, 'Insta' for just about every Instagram-related emotion. I'm beginning to think I've developed some sort of Instasyndrome. Anyway, moving on. I've taken a few snapshots of some of my favourite posts and created a little collection of pictures for you to enjoy. 


If you would like to see more, come and join me on Instagram at @effortlessly_excessive or click on this little, old link here - Click me! 

Does anyone else use Instagram to promote their blog or just for fun? What are your thoughts? What pictures do you enjoy looking at and who are some of your favourite Instagrammers? 
Share:

8 comments

  1. Just followed your instagram - as if I wasn't before *slaps wrist*
    I've been trying to use it more recently too! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! :)
    I am hosting a student box swap on my blog, for all those students out there. Please check it out, sign up and help me spread the word!
    The more the merrier :) xx

    www.aletterfromem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah all your pictures are gorgeous!!! So pretty!

    I use Instagram for both my blog and for fun! @layladbeauty :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I think it's great using Instagram for your blog xxx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous pics - I love these kinds of posts :)

    Eve & Faye x
    Sugar Spun Sisters | A blog about cosmetics, clothes & coeliac disease

    ps. Make sure you take a look at our beauty, jewellery and gluten free goodie box giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig