Monday 14 July 2014

Recent purchases...

So, I've been doing what I am generally good at, and that means spending money again! Justified slightly by the fact that I'm technically, 'holiday shopping' for my jollies in October/November as there will only be woolly stuff on sale nearer the time. Anyway, ignore my weak attempt at an excuse and have a peek at what has recently been welcomed into my wardrobe.

Cubus - Available in store
H&M - Available in store
H&M both sets
Left - Available in store
Right - Click here
Benefit Watt's Up - Click here
Benefit BAD gal liner - Click here

H&M - Available in store





ASOS bikini - Click here

H&M - Available in store

ASOS - Click here

Both H&M
Top - Click here
Rings - Available in store

H&M nail polish in Mermaid - Available in store


Share:

4 comments

  1. I love those ASOS sunglasses, cat eye is my favourite style! Also the ASOS bikini is sooo pretty, it's a gorgeous print. :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat eye style sunnies are my favourite too... So chic! Thanks for commenting xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the H&M bikini, such a great pattern! And you're totally justified in shopping for your holiday haha :P xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I'm going to direct my boyfriend to your comment if he questions my spending habits!! Haha xx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig