Sunday 31 August 2014

Wish list!


I thought I'd throw in a cheeky wish list today, as it's something I usually like to take a peek at on other blogs. Here's what I'm currently lusting after:

1. Smashbox It's a Wrap Waterproof Makeup Remover - I sampled this at the Smashbox counter in the airport duty free section and it is AHHmazing! I was absolutely gutted that they didn't have any in stock as this stuff looks to remove just about any makeup put in its path. I need to get my hands on this!

2. Michael Kors Hamilton Leather Tote - Apparently this dreamy bag is exclusive to Selfridges. I keep swooning over it every time that I clap my eyes on it. It comes in a range of colours, including a really nice greenish/yellow colour which is infinitely more attractive than my description. For me though, it has to be black. This bag would go with just about everything, what more could you want?! 

3. The White Company candle in Seychelles - It was Scott who first introduced me to these candles. He was probably making up for being in my bad books or something, but he hit the nail on the head with his apology. These are my all-time favourite candles. They smell absolutely divine - which according to their website, evokes the balmy breeze of an Indian Ocean island. Soothing Seychelles combines notes of fresh bergamot, bright orange and rich amber with warming notes of exotic coconut, vanilla and almond; and yes, that entire thing was copied from their website because I haven't got the faintest idea about fragrance... but trust me, it smells good!

4. Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Eye Shadow Palette - Ahh, good old Makeup Revolution. The cheap as chips make up brand that seems to be taking the blogging world by storm. I recently bought one of the I Heart Makeup eye shadow palettes and it is fantastic, considering it costs about the same price as Maccy D's meal. 

5. Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub - Again, this is something that I have previously bought and used. It's a super little exfoliator which you can slap on your tresses too for a bit of extra volume. I can't say I've tried it on my hair, but it works wonders for my skin and after a hearty scrub, leaves my skin feeling bloomin gorgeous. 

6. Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Colour in Healthy Lips - I read a review of this particular lipstick quite a while ago; although I can't quite remember where. It's one of those, 'my lips, only better' colours and I have been lusting after it for what feels like an eternity. It's fairly sheer, hence the name and I think it would be a perfect everyday lip product. 

There you have it guys, my current wish list. Have you tried any of these products, if so, what are your thoughts? 

Have a lazy Sunday. 
Share:

6 comments

  1. Ah that bag is amazing!! I love the sound of the Lush scrub too

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! The Lush scrub is great... I just wish I could get my hands on it over where I live xxx

      Delete
  2. These wishlists are so fun, I didn't realise how addictive they could be until I compiled my first one last week. :-) I've actually never tried any of these products. If you ever end up getting the Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Color, would like to hear your thoughts. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could remember where I read the review of the Laura Mercier lipstick! It was a really good review and since then I've been lusting after it. If I ever get my hands on it I will be sure to do a review xxx

      Delete
  3. I have the Iconic 3 palette it's AMAZING. I basically only use it now for eyeshadow because I love it that much. Also the bag is so pretty you've gotta love a bit of Michael Kors! <3

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you pretty much have me sold then! I have the 'SELFIE' palette from their I Heart Makeup range, which has pretty much been my go-to eye shadow palette since I picked it up. I think I need to invest in the Iconics though. As for the bag, I'm dropping hints for Xmas pressies ;) Haha xx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig