Friday 11 July 2014

MAC Ravishing Cremesheen Lipstick!

I've owned this lipstick for quite a while now and felt that it needed its very own review. Ravishing is one of my favourite MAC shades to wear. It's a soft, peachy/coral colour and wears perfectly for Summer. It doesn't have too much orange behind it, so it wears a little easier than some brighter shades, and looks great teamed with bronzed skin and neutral colours. 
I will spare you my usual breakdown on the MAC formulas. Cremesheen does what it says on the tin. It's creamy in consistency and gives your lips a hint of a sheen. I much prefer the glossier formulas than the matte lipsticks. A personal preference as I find they tend to wear better. Matte formulas often leave me feeling like I need a heavy slathering of lipbalm. 
On the whole, Ravishing is a great every-day choice and one of my go-to shades for a softer, daytime look. 

Which is your favourite MAC lipstick shade and do you rate the Cremesheen formula? 
Share:

6 comments

  1. i love mac lipsticks, this colour looks gorgeous! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/criminally-easy-theyre-real-push-up.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan too! Also, congrats on being shortlisted for the Cosmo Blog Awards!! Well done you xx

      Delete
  2. My favourite finish is amplified creme! So pigmented, yet very creamy. I love 'Red balloon' from their limited edition collection. Such a gorgeous fuschia! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the amplified creme. I tend to stick with cremesheens and lustres usually. MAC rarely disappoint with their lippies! xx

      Delete
  3. love this shade, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig