Friday 6 June 2014

Pig post!

If you're not an animal lover, look away now! This post will be jam-packed full of photographs of my gorgeous little guinea pigs; Hamish and Ralph. Think of it as a peep into my 'family' album, if you will!

My pigs are my babies.. sad, I know! But I suppose it's better than actual babies right now, or that's what I keep telling my other-half when I spend silly amounts of money on them. If you're not familiar with the story behind my pigs; click here otherwise, enjoy a heavy dose of furry frivolity.

Baby Hamish

Just smile!


Bath time






Lettuce binge!


Ralph



Festive







Bad hair day!


Mmmmm, corn




Love a chin rub!



Not the vets again!


Sleepy pig







Happy Friday guys! 

Kirsty xx

If you're interested in owning guinea pigs as pets, click here. 
Share:

4 comments

  1. omg your guinea pigs colourings are so cute!! i love it! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/kimono-and-bralet.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I had 2 guinea pigs growing up and they were the best!
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had guinea pigs growing up too! They make such lovely pets! :) xx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig